Tag watch battery
: Piaget watch
s : Wenger field watch
Tag Watch Battery
- A watch battery or button cell is a small single cell battery shaped as a squat cylinder typically 5 to 12 mm in diameter and 1 to 6 mm high--like a button on a garment, hence the name.
- Touch (someone being chased) in a game of tag
- Put out (a runner) by touching them with the ball or with the glove holding the ball
- (of a base runner, or a fielder with the ball) Touch (a base) with the foot
- attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
- a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- a label associated with something for the purpose of identification; "semantic tags were attached in order to identify different meanings of the word"
My camera was out of battery
...boooo :( so I had to find a photograph. This is quite bad, but it is a recent one and the only one I could find where I looked happy!
I have been tagged by watch_me_rule
16 Things about me!
1. I am always singing! The only time I really stop is when I eat or sleep. It really annoys my family!
2. I'm afraid of alot of things. (I don't know why) to name a few...clowns, whales, sharks, fish, the sea in general! spiders, bugs, flying, death.
3. I don't believe in god. I am happy for other people to believe in god, I wont try and change their views. I used to believe in god. I can't stand people who try and change your ideas towards religion. I like the fact people are all different and believe certain things when it comes to religion.
4. My middle name is Louise. I hate my name!
5. There are just two people I trust completely and could tell anything.
6. I don't like somking. It kills people.
7. Three things I want to to do before I die...
Learn to lay bricks.
Learn to speak fluently in french.
8. I can't wait to get tattoos. I love them. But they would have to mean something. I wouldn't just want to get one for the sake of it.
9. I am a first aider! :P
10. I can't stand people touching glass or plates. Makes me feel very ill! This makes dinner time very stressful! Weird I know!
11. I can dislocate my jaw.
12. I'm quite flexible! I used to do gymnastics and ballet. I could probably still do the splits if I tried very very hard!
13. I'd love to own a business when I'm older.
14. I love my food, I eat constantly. But I'm a fussy eater! I'm getting better though. I found out in Africa, if you are hungry, you will eat!
15. I eat with my knife and fork the ""wrong"" way round.
16. Some vital stats...
Height 5ft 8
Weight 10 stone
06/26/2009 Trapped ladybug
This is one of several of my work watches. It is a children's watch purchased for cheap at Hallmark because it wasn't working, it simply needed a battery. As luck would have it I have a scrub top with ladybugs on it.
Wow, these people on Flickr are GOOD!! I doubt I could ever be that good. I uploaded a few pics and was invited to join a group called Platinum Photography. I was happy to be invited but was soon frustrated when the directions weren't clear on how to get 'voted in', or at least that's how it felt to me. Best I can tell, you have to tag the pic you add to the group with 'Platinum Photo'. Seems there is this sweeper thing that kicks you out of the group if you don't. And eventually they BAN you!! As though it were an exclusive club or something. Add coins, get coins, give coins, get medals, earn stars. Makes me wonder if the group is run by an engineer.
See also: ceramic black watch most expensive watch ever what do i need to watch tv on my laptop 22mm watch bands sport watches reviews hublot chronograph watches radio watch tv live stream
- (月) 11:24:38|
- Category: None