The band of the black watch
. Talking wrist watches
. Women's quartz watches
The Band Of The Black Watch
- The Black Watch, 3rd Battalion, Royal Regiment of Scotland (3 SCOTS) is an infantry battalion of the Royal Regiment of Scotland.
- This article is about minor Elves in Terry Brooks' epic fantasy Shannara novels.
- MS Black Watch is a cruise ship, currently owned and operated by Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines. She was built by Wartsila Helsinki New Shipyard, Finland for Royal Viking Line as Royal Viking Star, entering service in 1972.
- biggest consumers of energy in homes and buildings, which are heating
- Surround (an object) with something in the form of a strip or ring, typically for reinforcement or decoration
- Put a band on (a bird) for identification
- instrumentalists not including string players
- Mark (something) with a stripe or stripes of a different color
- bind or tie together, as with a band
- set: an unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"
Black Watch in Hollywood
Los-Angeles, USA, May 30, 2011
Black Watch Pipes and Drums
Members of the Black Watch and a few members of the Canadian Forces Band pose in front of the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles, California, 1 April 2011.
This photo was taken during a trip by the Black Watch Pipes and Drums from Montreal. They answered a request by Lionel Chetwynd, a former Regiment member who is now a film producer in Los Angeles. He organized a gala evening paying tribute to the actor Gary Sinise (Lt Dan in Forrest Gump, CSI: NY). Mr Sinise is behind a University of Southern California scholarship given to former service members wishing to study psychology. The Pipes and Drums represented the Canadian Forces that evening and played several pieces in honour of the popular actor.
Los-Angeles, USA, le 30 mars 2011
Canadian Forces Image No LS2011 –BO35d- 004
By MCpl Jean-Nicolas Minville with Army News
Les Pipes and Drums du regiment Black Watch
Cette photo fut prise lors du voyage des pipes and drums du regiment Black Watch de Montreal. Ces derniers ont repondu a la demande de monsieur Lionel Chetwynd, ancien membre du regiment et maintenant producteur de cinema a Los Angeles. Celui-ci organisait une soiree gala pour rendre hommage a l’acteur Gary Sinise (Forest Gump en tant que Lt Dan, CSI New-York). Mr Sinise est a l’ origine d’une bourse d’etude a University of Southern California, bourse decernee aux anciens militaires voulant entreprendre des etudes en psychologie. Les Pipes and Drums ont donc represente les Forces Canadiennes a la soiree et ont joue quelques morceaux en l’honneur du populaire acteur.
Image des Forces canadiennes numero LS2011 –BO35d- 001
Par le Cplc JEAN-NICOLAS MINVILLE avec ARMY NEWS
The Black Watch Pipers and Drummers
The massed band
s including pipers and drummers of The Black Watch, Scotland's senior Royal Highland Regiment (42nd Regiment), performing in Hartford, Connecticut on it's1979 North American Tour.
The pipers are adorned in ceremonial dress, wearing the red Stuart tartan, whose origins are contemporary with The dark Black Watch tartan. The Black Watch Regiment has been privileged to have the exclusive right to wear the Red Vulture feathers (The Red Hackle)in their bonnet beginning in 1822, as a symbol of gallantry and devotion to duty.
The Black Watch's military history goes back to the early 18th century in the Highlands of Scotland, and its headquarters is Balhousie Castle, Perth, Scotland. The massed bands, pipes, drums and dancers of The Black Watch have had numerous tours in the United States, and I vividly remember as a teenager being thrilled by them in an earlier North American concert tour performance held in November 1963 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
See also: tag heuer formula 1 chronograph diamonds where to watch nip tuck online for free stuhrling automatic watches watch repair tool set citizen watch and bracelet watch running on empty dreams online hublot chronograph
- (月) 11:24:17|
- Category: None