ANTIQUE WATCH MOVEMENT. CARTIER LADIES TANK WATCH.
Antique Watch Movement
- In horology, a movement is the internal mechanism of a clock or watch, as opposed to the case, which encloses and protects the movement, and the face which displays the time. The term originated with mechanical timepieces, whose movements are made of many moving parts.
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
Time On Your Side - Steampunk Earrings With Antique Watch Movement and Swarovski Crystals
Do you remember as a kid how
you felt invincible? You felt like you could plan a world full of things to do and never run out of time doing them? Time seemed to just crawl.
Then, once we became adults and a life of responsibility took over, one of jobs and kids and bills, it no longer seemed like we had time on our side. The years fly by and time just seems to slip away.
Well, wearing these earrings will insure that you will always have time on your side. On your sides in fact!!
These earrings are just fantastic! The antique watch movement
s and victorian style filigree secure the earrings place in the steampunk/victorian niche, yet they can be worn easily by anyone with a taste for beautiful, unique jewelry.
These beauties are created by hand using antique watch
movements, silver plated brass filigree and Siam colored Swarovski crystals which are hung from sterling silver wire and sterling silver fish hook ear wires.
They measure 2 inches (4.50cm) long from the top of the ear wire and are just a hair over .5 inches (1.12cm) wide at the widest point.
For more information on these earrings, please see my profile.
Albuse Working Watch Movement Steampunk Ring by 19 Moons
(sold piece) Let your fingers to the walking while ticking and tocking with this original SteamPunk ring by 19 Moons! Featuring 1930's era watch
movement by Albuse Watch Co. with 15 Ruby jewels in beautiful condition and RUNNING- turn the winder to set this one in motion! The surface is mirror shiny and gear details awesome, with prominent rubies throughout. The movement is mounted on a vintage art nouveau style ring in silver plate with great detail. Made from 100% vintage recycled materials, this piece is also eco-friendly! This adjustable ring would look gorgeous on any finger, a unisex design.
See also: free website to watch free movies watch bones season 1 episode 3 watch twilight mega video watch gossip girl episodes online cuff watch band hamilton khaki automatic chronograph woman watchs best watches of 2011 watch men dvd military issued watches
- (月) 11:29:31|
- Category: None