Fendi White Watch. Polar Heart Rate Monitor Watch.
Fendi White Watch
- Fendi is an Italian high fashion house best known for its "baguette" handbags. It was launched in 1925 as a fur and leather shop in Rome, but today is a multinational luxury goods brand owned by LVMH. Karl Lagerfeld is the creative director.
- Paint or turn (something) white
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- a small portable timepiece
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
cute puppy... boyfriend ain't so bad eithe
See also: lecoultre alarm watch benrus watches for sale oris classic watches armitron automatic watches watch colors tv channel cheap mens watches armani watches women
- (月) 11:27:39|
- Category: None